Job description / Role
We are looking for 1 Credit Risk Approval systems, Credit Scoring and General Clearing Member Business Analysts, to join our team in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts, PMO, IT and the selected vendor and will report directly to the IT project manager.
• The role holder will be expected to work closely with stakeholders to define and agree the necessary scope, deliver clear and concise requirements, document as-is business processes, perform gap analysis, define to-be processes, ultimately ensuring all changes required to deliver a new project for credit risk and financial institutions area under IT.
• In addition to their day-to-day involvement in identification of business issues and helping business to fix those issues permanently to close all system gaps and ensure a smooth business activity.
• End to end involvement in process of implementing new Credit Risk Projects and General Clearing Member role as a bank.
• Involvement in all project lifecycle activities from concept, Implementation by facilitating tracking, coordinating and reporting project activities to meet business deadlines and complying to IT governance policies and processes
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing Credit Risk solutions
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes gaps
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
• Performing requirements analysis
• Documenting all business findings
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
• Working closely with vendor IT, project manager and managerial staff
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements and escalating any issues or concerns on a timely manner
• Performing/assisting system integration and user acceptance testing
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
• Serving as a liaison between vendors and stakeholders/ other businesses and users
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
• Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing operational issues
• Review understanding document and functional specification document and provide feedback to vendors
• Ensure UAT's are conducted in a through manner and the same translates to quality deliverables
• Prepare/assist in test planning to ensure complete system functionality is tested
• Document the test data along with the test results to ensure resolution of the error and its impact on any other related functionality
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Experts Vision Consulting (EVC)
Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Credit Risk Manager
|Saudi Arabia||20 May|
Senior Relationship Manager, Institutional Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)