Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Sr. Business Development Engineer's job is to develop RE business by promoting market positioning (front end sales), RE solution offering awareness and clients' relations to help develop and capture new business potential
The candidates shall possess the capacity and interest while working hard to position RE for future business potential ahead of opportunity materialization (i.e. front end sales). This varies in scope from creating new market positioning to a mere attending to an existing potential leveraging RE offering capacity. Candidate is expected to do (among other mandates) the following as a minimum:
- Gather and communicate business potential for available and future projects, via media, internet, clients visits (end-users, consultants etc)
- Manage new product launch, prequalification and registration with capital key clients.
- Design, and manage long term promotional programs
- Work with engineering team to develop and deploy new solution offering thus help positioning new partners solutions offering and augmenting RE portfolio
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
The job of the Sr. Business Development Engineer may requires local and international travel
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.