Job description / Role
Your role would be to grow the company's existing business whilst identifying new opportunities particularly within the semi-government, government and B2B sectors. You will be targeting new commercial developments and infrastructure projects that are being launched in the Kingdom.
Our client is a multinational from the U.S. The company has been producing state of the art and innovative products for over 80 years now. They have operations in several continents including Europe, North America, Australasia as well as Asia.
Your key responsibilities in this role would be to
* Identify and explore new business opportunities
* Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the public sector and private sector
* Conduct market research and be up to date with new infrastructure projects being launched in the Kingdom
* Maintain a consistent sales pipeline
* Help the product development team with valuable feedback as per market response
* Manage internal stakeholders based within KSA and overseas
* Attractive Salary Package
* Annual Bonus
* Must be Saudi national
* Have excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
* Proven record in generating new business particularly with the public sector
* Account Management experience
* Must be able to travel domestically within the Kingdom
* Must be a team player
* Ability to learn quickly about new products and being able to sell them to key clients
* Responding to RFPs and preparing bids
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.