Job description / Role
Senior Cloud Solution Architect
- Understands customers overall portfolio, IT and business priorities and establishes a solution that addresses customer needs
- Responsible for ensuring the design and positioning of solution in the satisfaction of customer stakeholders
- Leads the solution building preparation and presents customer driven demos to diverse audiences representing the capabilities of the Oracle Cloud Platform
- Actively involved with the account team in defining and driving the sales strategy
- Conducts architecture and technical workshops, both during Sales and Adoption cycles
- Manages customer technical due diligence and risk management processes
- Is accountable for the successful cloud experience of customer(s) in your territory
- Responsible for maximizing satisfaction and usage of Oracle Cloud and related technologies
- Acts as customer SPOC for cloud experience related aspects
- Informs customers/prospects on the newest emerging technologies and how they will create value & competitive differentiation.
- Mitigates risks in order to address challenges and remove blockers to renew and expand.
Job : Solution Engineer
Travel : Yes, 30 % of the Time
Location : Riyadh, KSA
Job Type : Regular Employee Hire
Organization : Oracle
What You'll Bring:
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- Experience in understanding complex customer ecosystems with the ability to translate customer needs into workable solutions
- Strong technical skills and a system wide vision including all aspects of the cloud ecosystem, including a good understanding of cloud architecture and hybrid on premise/cloud designs.
- Clearly able to articulate the Cloud offerings in the market and with the ability to discuss architectures
- Fluent in current Oracle Cloud (OCI) and Technology products with extensive experience in designing complex and large-scale cloud projects
- Expertise and hands-on experience in Oracle OCI and related technologies - such as Java, integration, mobile, security, storage, compute, database, analytics and networking.
- Translate needs into solutions leading to customer success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for a group with high degree of comfort speaking across all levels of management (e.g. IT management, Architects, administrators and executives).
- Experience in engaging and influencing senior leaders.
- Ability to build relationships to grow business. Act as a partner to our customers, not just a vendor.
- Intelligence to identify key trends and insights and leverage them in driving decision making and execution within customer
- Strong collaboration skills and drive for impact and influence
- Experience of owning customer loyalty, culture and change management
- Experience in conflict resolution and negotiation
- Implementing, accompanying customers in Oracle Cloud and Technology adoption
We've got exciting new opportunities opening up supporting Oracle's Saudi Technology and Cloud businesses. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative, value focused and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for architecture of conceptual and logical designs for Technology software or Cloud Solutions to ensure that functional and non-functional requirements, such as security, network, performance, RTO/RFP, service management and roles/responsibilities are fully understood and mapped to on-premise, hybrid and Cloud Oracle solutions.
For Cloud you will ensure solutions are fully adopted, drive customer business outcome and also generate business and IT value from building long term customer engagement.
Having a sense of humor in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Technical Team Lead