Job description / Role
Project: This is a high-profile mall development in Riyadh.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior commercial manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Setting up cost control systems.
• Advising on procurement strategy.
• Reviewing and commenting on tender documents, bills of quantities, unit rates, cost estimates and participating in tender evaluation.
• Preparing timely estimates for construction contract packages.
• Preparing tender documentation.
• Performing procurement and tendering tasks.
• Preparing supporting documentation for monthly reporting to facilitate clients in assessing project financial standing.
• Conducting regular site visits to check and record materials delivered to site, works progress achieved, change orders executed and etc.
• Reviewing the contractors’ payment applications and supplier monthly invoices and participating in the timely preparation of monthly payment requisition.
• Keeping the head informed as to any changes made in the field through coordination with engineers and supervisors.
• Conducting change order meetings to progressively settle change orders with the contractors.
• Ensuring evaluation of change orders be determined in accordance with contract conditions.
• Assisting in settling contractual disputes and evaluating claims and extensions of time.
• Finalising the project account.
• Attending and chairing meetings/workshops as required.
• Performing any other project related duties and responsibilities as stipulated in the agreement.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||15 Feb|
Assistant Commercial Manager
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||26 May|
Contract Manager / Senior Contract Administrator
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||21 Apr|