Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Senior Manager Compliance
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Senior Manager Compliance, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Manager Compliance Lead the airport occupational health and fire safety management systems across all facilities and implement accredited strategies and plans to maintain safety and assurance standards across the organization
• Lead the airport occupational health and safety strategy, by establishing an effective health & safety management plan, to ensure compliance with all legal and Operational requirements and accredited best practice.
• Lead the airport fire life safety strategy, by establishing an effective fire safety management plan with adequate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), to ensure legal compliance with Qatar Civil Defense Department (QCDD) and best practice to adequately manage fire risk in all facilities.
• Develop and implement the airport safety management system in compliance with the ISO:45001 standard, by evaluating the context of the organization and developing the airport Strategic Safety Management Plan (SSMP), to achieve formal accreditation.
• Lead the internal audit strategy for all ISO accredited management systems under the ownership of airport facilities management department, such as the airport Environmental management, Asset Management and Safety management systems, by developing an adequate and effective audit program, along with competent resource, to drive continuous improvement of, and assure compliance against the requirements of the management systems.
• Manage the legionella risk control access airport facilities, through the delivery of a management plan aligned with recognized industry best practice, to ensure compliance with state legal requirements.
• Accountable for the continued adequacy and delivery of the airport primary safe systems of work; including Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), ePermit to Work, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) control, ensuring safety standards, are maintained and opportunities for improvement are developed to maximize compliance and provide a safe working environment across the airport organization.
• Contribute to external audits of safety and BSI ISO applicable airport management systems, by preparing and participating in audit review meetings, to support the delivery of airport strategic mission and maintaining professional accreditation certification.
• Liaise with QR group subsidiaries on occupational health and fire life safety issues, by participating in and inputting into appropriate safety forums, in order to implement best practice and identify improvement opportunities for existing safety standards.
• Accountable for the implementation of all new QR Group safety initiatives at airport, by leading communication and engagement forums to all relevant departmental management teams, to ensure these initiatives are understood and applied when they are published, to ensure alignment.
• Accountable for the control of contractor periodic safety audit process, by developing and implementing an adequate strategy including audit plans and evaluation criteria, to sample audit the compliance of works completed in airport facilities against the relevant permit, to assure all works are proceeding in accordance with the conditions of the relevant permits.
• Act as the single point of contact for airport FM with all regulatory bodies; including the Ministry of Transport & Communications (MOTC) and QCDD, by establishing and leading a regular communication and engagement forum, to ensure delivery against business objectives of airport.
• Establishes and assures appropriate governance for occupational health & safety and fire life safety strategies deployed at airport, by developing and chairing adequate governance forums at a senior level, to identify opportunities for improvement in managing risk.
• Assure the regulatory compliance for the operations and maintenance of the Automatic People Mover (APM) in the Passenger Terminal Complex (PTC}, by ensuring the safety management system remains compliant with the requirements stipulated by the MOTC and conducting periodic audits.
• Provides cost benefit analysis on airport FM training expenditure costs, by reviewing and validating the business requirement against the training needs analysis presented by heads of department and identifying the most efficient and effective method of delivery, to maximize the value of business investment in training.
• Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 10 years of job-related experience.
• NEBOSH Diploma/International Diploma.
• Qualified ISO 18001 Lead Auditor.
• Previous Risk Management experience within a major company.
• Previous experience of airport facilities management at a Senior Level.
• Health & Safety Management within a major company.
• Proven experience of ISO Standards 18001, 45001 & 55001.
• Previous experience in ISO 55001 Asset Management Implementation & delivery.
• Proven experience of continuous improvement techniques.
• Engineering and Construction Safety Management operations.
• Experience of Legionella Control practices.
• Experience of COSHH Management.
• Application of the Qatar construction standards.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.