Job description / Role
What we're looking for
The EY Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) Team in Amman, Manama and Riyadh is actively looking for a senior consultant with climate change and sustainability consulting experience. It is mandatory to have experience in three of the following areas; sustainability strategy, sustainability reporting, energy efficiency, energy management, green building, HSE management systems, sustainable value creation, sustainability digitization, business model innovation, sustainable supply chain and reporting.
We are at the forefront of current trends in climate change and sustainability and we engage with clients at all levels to provide insight into these developments. We want candidates who are dedicated and capable of helping us to develop our dynamic sustainability practice that is focused on making the difference for our clients as they navigate this agenda.
If you have commercial/ technical consulting experience in the following areas, we want to hear from you:
- Energy management
- Energy Efficiency
- Sustainability Reporting
- Green building
- HSE Systems
- Sustainability transformation
- Sustainability Strategy
- Sustainable supply chain
- Valuing sustainability
- Work as part of a wider team to support business development efforts, win project work and advise EY's clients on energy efficiency/management advisory and related services
- Contribute to the development of a market leading team that is capable of providing board level strategic advice and winning large transformation engagements that leverage the wider competencies of EY
- Work with EY CCaSS local/regional team to deliver and execute energy efficiency and management related projects efficiently with a high quality standard.
Experience and Qualifications
- Understanding of the climate change and sustainability issues and drivers and how they link to business value
- Proven track record of project management and delivery - in particular large scale consulting engagements around sustainability, energy efficiency, management and regulations. Prior client facing consulting experience required
- General understanding of sustainability best practices in areas of transformation, supply chain, digitization, business model innovation and value measurement.
- Exceptional commercial and leadership skills combined with entrepreneurial mind set
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team and environment, managing team members to successfully deliver projects - a real team player
- Strong technical, quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 2-5 year(s) of experience in a position focused on energy efficiency and management advisory
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in engineering.
- Relevant professional qualification(s) is a must (CEM, ISO 50001, CMVP, BEP, CEA .. etc)
- Bilingual (Arabic & English)
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.