Job description / Role
Senior Consultant to Director, Transformation Delivery, Business Consulting - Riyadh
If you are looking to join a dynamic and diverse Transformation Delivery (TD) team delivering large-scale transformation program advisory services, come and talk to EY's TD team about the opportunities we can offer you.
To continue the successful growth of our TD team within EY's Consulting practice, we are looking for experienced, motivated people who have previously worked in program and project management, business or digital transformation roles, either in industry or in a client-side advisory role to join our team.
About Transformation Delivery in EY
Our TD team sits within the Business Consulting pillar of the EY's Business Transformation practice. With a clear purpose of 'building a better working world', EY's TD team is committed to delivering exceptional client services across a range of sectors, including the public sector particularly health, energy and utilities, financial services and real estate, hospitality and construction.
In EY, our approach to delivering exceptional program/project management and transformation services for our clients is underpinned by three defining features of our approach
- Purpose-led Transformation Having shifted to becoming a purpose led organization in 2013, we, at EY, have seen the benefits of purpose-led transformation for ourselves. And we are now using this proven approach to inform our client engagements.
- Collaborative teamwork In TD, we take a very proactive approach to ensuring that our teams are 'more than the sum of the parts' and that all members of the team are supported in their career development and progression. EY's highest performing teams provide the right mix of talent to excel in volatile markets, solve the most complex problems and deliver quality results that surpass expectations for the EY team in conjunction with the client teams with whom we partner.
- Delivering exceptional client service in a consistent and professional manner EY's Service Quality tools are designed to provide a process of continuous improvement, using a portfolio of tools and enablers designed to support the Consulting Strategy by embedding service quality into delivery of all of our engagements.
Role and Requirements
In order to grow EY's successful TD business we are looking for experienced Transformation Delivery Consultants (Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager/Manager/ Senior Manager/Director level) who will be responsible for
- Setting up PMO, SMO, TMOs including operating model, org structure, policies, procedures and processes.
- Knowledge in PM tools and system implementation and business requirements including business process design, testing and end user training involving multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Managing and delivering large-scale transformation programs and projects to time, cost and quality.
- Leading and managing the delivery of major project and portfolio activities throughout the Lifecyle from initiation to closure.
- Building valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and developing a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of excellent, high-quality work products by EY teams, providing a platform to build and maintain our global brand, reputation, and purpose.
- Acting as a subject matter resource in one or more areas, leveraging your knowledge and experience to shape services for clients.
- Leading presentations, workshops, and proposals for medium to high complex projects and providing subject matter insight to bids and proposals in relevant areas.
- Creating innovative commercial insights for clients, adapting methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contributing to thought leadership.
- Driving improvements by taking responsibility for engagement / account level Quality & Risk Management (QRM) initiatives, ensuring that project teams understand and comply with our Q&RM requirements.
- Owns and monitor all project risks and issues and take appropriate actions
- Managing the team and guiding them throughout the engagement.
- Ability to link projects and portfolios to Strategic KPIs and monitoring them closely to assure goals and key benefits are achieved.
- Client account management activities such as recruitment for the project team, managing financial aspects of client engagements, and quality and risk management.
- Building valued relationships with clients and colleagues to assist in generating new business opportunities for EY
- Leading and supporting presentations and proposals for elements of medium to high complex projects to prospective and existing clients.
- Communicating effectively with EY senior management and working to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams;
- Understanding EY's service offerings and actively identifying opportunities to better serve our clients;
- Building strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services lines;
- Supporting team development activities;
- Supporting, coaching, and mentoring activities;
- Conducting performance reviews and contributing to performance feedback;
- Contributing to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training activities.
- Understanding, following and communicating workplace policies and procedures
To do this role effectively, we are looking for people with knowledge and experience in the following areas
- Approximately 6 years' experience in a management consulting or similar advisory role in industry or the public sector
- Approximately 8-15 years of Project Management experience of managing and delivering large-scale projects, and transformation programs, including project planning and monitoring, resource management (including project finances), benefits realization, etc.
- Ideal candidates will have multidisciplinary experience including project management, strategy Management, transformation management, business process design, testing the solution and end user training.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with a track record in managing complex stakeholder programs.
- Good understanding of project governance and change management principles;
- Strong 3rd level educational qualifications, preferably in engineering, business or project management
You'll also have to:
- Additional professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2Â® or PMP, ERP, SAP implementation.
- Additional areas of interest include process improvement, agile methodologies, and business case development.
- Master's degree in project management, strategy management or MBA.
What we look for:
To continue the successful growth of our TD team within EY's Advisory practice, we are looking for experienced, motivated people who have previously worked in program and project management, business or digital transformation roles, either in industry or in a client-side advisory role to join our team.
What we offer:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance . We Also offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build!
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region