Job description / Role
SAS Global Consultants have been asked to source an experienced and highly skilled Contracts Manager to work on a major construction programme. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a globally renowned consultancy on an iconic program which will shape Saudi Arabia's future.
- The Contracts Manager will be responsible for leading day-to-day contractual activities for the whole programme including contract administration, claims, disputes, cost analysis while developing and implementing systems and procedures for managing all internal and external contractual matters.
This is a long term opportunity with an excellent employer.
SAR 60,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical, Gratuity, Flights, Paid Leave
- Must have worked for leading international consultants (Project Management or Cost/QS consultants).
- Have at least 15 years' experience coordinating and executing contracts.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East is vital.
- Must be a member of RICS or have associated accreditation.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or cost/commercial management.
If you have all the required experience and looking for a new and challenging opportunity on a mega project, please get in touch with SAS Global Consultants.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Procurement Manager/Director - Contracts
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
Contracts Manager - Consultancy