Senior Contracts Manager - NEOM
Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Senior Contracts Manager who has worked on large-scale civil infrastructure projects to join WSP in NEOM. Candidates will be responsible for managing and maintaining all aspects of commercial/contracts and financial elements of the project.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Leadership for overall compliance of the processes and procedures necessary to deliver the project, identifying issues impacting compliance with successful delivery, and assisting in successful issue resolution.?
* Provide oversight and advice on contractual correspondence
* Provide oversight and advice on claims
* Provide oversight and advice on site instructions
* Provide oversight and advice on extensions of time
* Provide oversight and advice on payments
* Provide oversight and advice on changes and Claims
* Provide Contract and Commercial advice and guidance
* Provide Regional and Global expertise to meet client's needs.
* Other duties as assigned.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or relevant fields.
* Minimum 20 years of experience.
* In-depth knowledge and experience ofthe contract management of complex projects at all stages of the design and construction
* Middle East construction experience added benefit, delivery experience in Saudi Arabia would be a differentiator
* Knowledge of FIDIC forms of contract
* Excellent written English for the preparation of contract notices, letters, variation instructions, cost reports, and communications
* Good negotiation skills to agree on contracts and variations with third parties
* Large company & project financial control systems use & understanding
* Good attention to detail and ability to review payment applications, certifications, and contracts prior to issue.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.