Job description / Role
Our Supply Coordinator is responsible for managing Purchase and Sales Orders and maintaining prices in the system. In addition, our Supply Coordinator is responsible for flagging all stock and barcode discrepancies and managing remedial actions.
- Follow all relevant payroll policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Purchase Orders and Transfers:
- Process all purchase orders in transactional CORE system
- Create correct system transfers to this movement (warehouse to store, intra-stores, intercountry, return to vendor, temporarily stock loan)
- Follow-up with suppliers and update system on back-orders
- Maintain up-to-date order log at all time
- Support brand demands ensuring immediate actions and remedies to merchandise movement requirement
- Initiate basic re-orders if required to maintain coverage
- Sales Order Processing:
- Receive sales orders and register on control listing
- Ensure all customer shipping requirements are completed
- Issue relevant documentation and follow-up with clients for the shipping of goods
- Generate invoice after completion of sales order
- Prepare credit note and other documents as and when required
- Coordinate between staff from warehouse, office and sales for any clarification for accurate sales order processing
- Perform data entries of required information to produce KPI's and monthly reporting figures
- Pricing Management and Promotions:
- Ensure that maintenance of prices (price markdowns, promotions in stores) is performed correctly and on time in the system
- Escalate issues in price maintenance (e.g. promotions)
- Follow and ensure timely update of lists/SKU in the system for promotions, special marketing events and discount period
- Ensure replenishment requests are timely uploaded while ensuring correct stock request in system during peak period to maximize sales
- Coordination with Stores for barcode and sticker discrepancies
- Drop Shipment:
- Raise purchase orders for shipments from supplier directly to the customer
- Inbound Stock Variance:
- Identify reasons for discrepancies in invoice matching in system (price or quantity), escalate to RDBS Manager to take a decision on resolution if needed and introduce new invoices in system for resolution of discrepancies
- Raise replacement purchase orders or debit / credit notes in the system as per the instructions from RDBS Manager
- Resolve defects at the warehouse side by analyzing the available data and using internal tools, proposing corrective actions to prevent future similar problems that might appear at the supply chain level
- Stock Readiness
- Coordinate with store operations for all transaction clean up/closure in system as a pre-requisite of store control team
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 2 year of Supply chain management experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office and ERP System Skills
- Possessing excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive relationship with both internal and external partners
- Strong financial and analytical skills
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS Role Supply Coordinator
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.