Job description / Role
Senior Cost Controller - PMC - MUST BE IN KSA
Required to join a thriving Project Management Consultancy working on the construction of a healthcare projects in Riyadh
• Implement, administer and maintain cost control system and procedures to track project budgets, commitments, expenditures and forecasts for projects of medium complexity and value
• Preparation and review of cost estimates
• Provide cost information to support decision and alternative selection
• Evaluate and analyze fee proposals / bids and provide recommendation for decision making
• Provide forecasts and cash flow analysis
• Manage the cost report and provide regular updates on financial position
• Manage the development, validation and maintenance of the project schedule
• Develop reporting tracking tools and generates cost reports on regular basis including evaluation of earned value
• Build intricate spreadsheets to enable fast and accurate data manipulation of large datasets
• Extract data from several sources, transforming it to fit operational needs
• Reconcile data to support complete accuracy and creates a clean audit trail
• A degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Membership and certification from relevant professional organizations (i.e. RICS, CCP, AACEI).
• 15+ years of Cost Control experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in Saudi Arabia
• Experience in construction of infrastructure, commercial, residential, high rise and hospitality projects
• Readily available in Saudi Arabia with transferable iqama
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
|Duba City||22 May|
Reporting Engineer (Project / Cost Control)
Commercial Manager - PMC
Senior Cost Control Engineer - EPC/Refinery Construction
Senior Cost Manager - Pre Contract SQS - Real Estate
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jun|