Job description / Role
Healthcare - Digital Transformation & Change Management
- The Senior Customer Success Delivery Manager (CS DM) - Healthcare Digital Transformation & Change Management - enables customers to accelerate time to value by providing an effortlessly predictable experience.
- They act as internal champion and quarterback, coordinating the cross functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth.
- Because the CS DM portfolio size is large, customer success and growth will be achieved by offering a curated journey leveraging data and technology to foster a personalized experience at scale.
- The role enables GED to establish a clear and concise Change Management & Training/education strategy for the delivered customer solutions.
- This includes the management of curricula for all the different personas within an organization.
- The role will be responsible for defining and implementing suitable communication plans for all stakeholders, internally and externally, who are impacted by the deployment of the different GED solutions during all phases of the transformation life cycle.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to shepherd Ministry of Health MOH governing entities, Hospitals/Primary Healthcare Centers (PHC's) through the change Management process by providing clear guidance about next steps, maintaining open lines of communication, and connecting hospitals to the appropriate internal resources.
- Monitor health of covered accounts and define action plans based on account health results.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program manage account escalations.
- Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor.
- Achieve customer success goals including higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
- Lead the development and measurement of key performance indicators (KPI's) for identified accounts to establish a baseline as well as continued reporting capabilities on outcomes achievement.
- Drive overall post-sales relationship with assigned accounts and engage when relevant during pre-sales activities.
- Package GED offerings & services. Standardize and productize the offerings in collaboration with Marketing.
- Work on a communication strategy, both internally and externally for each identified product and for the different phases of the products' deployment.
- Manage training and education components and curricula to be used by customers post-delivery of GED solutions. This includes in-class as well as online trainings.
- Lead all Change Management delivery and operations.
- Identify the right partners and manage the relation with the different training and education suppliers.
- Responsible for improving training quality metrics related to customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Evaluate and enhance user experience and adoption.
- Establish training standard operating procedures.
- Drive efficiency and consistency through operations and logistics; promote reuse and knowledge sharing by engaging process improvements within organization and beyond.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge or experience.
- Major experience in software solutions, operations or service Management
- Major experience in Healthcare and Health Informatics
- Hospital operations; HIS & EMR
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Data Analytics & BI Tools
- Business and Operational KPIs, Metrics & dash boarding.
- Business analysis and Requirements gathering.
- Good Technical knowledge especially in the Enterprise Architecture space
- Preferred certifications: in Project Management and Change Management
- Strong empathy for customers and capability for enabling profitable growth
- Proven ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong executive presence
- Strong business acumen including experience working in a B2B environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for teamwork, serving others and maintaining a positive attitude
- General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed with ability to adapt and change
- Focused, clear thinker mentality.
- Ability to communicate, work and interact with different functions, as well as with stakeholders of different seniority levels, internally and externally.
- Process-oriented with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.