Job description / Role
Senior Design Architect to oversee all design architectural activities to develop the most efficient architectural, and engineering frameworks. Moreover, committed to designing excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Core Job Functions
• Responsible for appraising the client’s/customer’s brief, Concept Design (above average ability, or evidence of great potential), schematic design, detail design, tender documents, specifications, and site follow-up.
• Lead the design team proactively and coordinate with structural engineers, building services engineers, infrastructure, and other sub-consultants and specialists in concepts as well as final outs.
• Coordinate with and supervise own team of Architects on a day-to-day basis to achieve excellent design quality and documentation, and match or better internationally recognized standards.
• To conduct themselves professionally and assure client satisfaction of new and existing clients.
• Report higher management on a regular basis regarding progress, design, quality, resources, changes, site issues, planning issues etc.
• Responsible for the correctness and accuracy of their own work and all the work of their team.
• B. Arch, M.Arch or B.Sc in Architecture (minimum 5 to 6 years of university study) and with more than 8 to 12 years post-graduate experience and at least 3 most recent years in large projects (residential, commercial, mixed-use, Hospitality, Highrise and Healthcare projects)
• Need to have above-average concept design abilities or evidence of great potential.
• Creative and Passionate about design.
• Working knowledge of British and American Standards as well as great knowledge and awareness of middle eastern architectural flavors
• Reasonable knowledge AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and other relevant 3D software.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Architect Design Manager
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
Senior Design Architect