Job description / Role
• Manage all Departments documents.
• Issues, receives, tracks, stores and monitors documents using NEOM Procedures to register documents, maintain databases, and produces logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
• Document and coordinates the flow of documents between the department and NEOM Sectors/Departments and other organization.
• Leads the document control role to perform accurate and timely processing of all the departments’ documentation.
• Ensures that NEOM’s document control Procedures are utilized (e.g., which document numbering system will be used etc.)
• Assists with the review and upgrade of NEOM’s document control, management, naming, numbering and revision Procedures.
• Completes all necessary training and familiarization with NEOM’s electronic document management systems such as Aconex and SharePoint and others
• Performs other duties such as typing, filing, etc. as required.
• Performs other duties commensurate with functional level and responsibilities.
• Contributes as a team player who is deadline driven and works well with others.
• Prepare Excel workbook and Power point presentations.
• Good knowledge of SAP system.
• 10+ years’ proven experience in office administration and Document Controller.
• Experience of standard document control work processes.
• Experience in large corporate departments setup is a plus.
• Strong knowledge in the use of electronic document management systems such as Aconex and SharePoint.
• Computer literate and fully versed in the use of Microsoft Strong knowledge of MS Office. Word, Excel (etc.), and Adobe Acrobat Professional and other well know applications.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Oct|
Engineering Unit General Contracting (EUGC)
|Abu Dhabi||10 Nov|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Document Controller / Indoor Project Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services
Document Controller - Saudi National