Job description / Role
My client is seeking an experienced and talented Senior Economist to join their organisation. Given the nature of the work, they are seeking a Saudi National for this role.
Senior Economist - Public Sector and Government - Riyadh
Our client is a Governmental organisation in Saudi Arabia and part of the cabinet. The organisation has the function of developing and implementing five-year plans which reflect the long-term targets of the country.
* Conduct economic research to inform policy and business decisions, including analyzing economic data, developing models, and conducting empirical studies
* Develop data-driven insights and communicate findings to stakeholders
* Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to design and implement research projects and develop innovative solutions to complex problems
* Provide economic analysis and consulting support to clients across a range of industries and sectors
* Write reports and deliver presentations on economic research findings to stakeholders
* Stay up-to-date with the latest economic research and methodologies to ensure the organisation remains at the forefront of industry best practices
* Mentor junior economists and provide guidance on research methodology, data analysis, and economic theory
Excellent opportunity for experiened Senior Economist to join important Government function with competitive package and career growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of conducting rigorous economic research, developing data-driven insights, and applying economic theory to inform policy decisions. In this role, you will work collaboratively with a team of economists and data scientists to support strategic decision-making and provide analytical support to our clients.
* PhD in Economics or a related field
* 7+ years of experience in economic research, consulting, or policy analysis
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.