Job description / Role
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Senior Electrical Engineer, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to help drive the objectives and challenges our valued clients have trusted us to solve for them.you will join a world-class team of high-performing engineers, designers, drafters and others who work collectively to ensure client projects continue to thrive while remaining on track and budget.
• Shape all aspects of the department, both tactical and strategic
• Building strong and effective customer relationships while driving new business
• Utilize your keen sense of urgency, attention to detail and experience by partnering with high-performing internal and external teams
• Use your project management skillset to set project scope, schedules, budgets and reporting
• Create and present program plans and findings to both internal and external clients
• Work on medium voltage and high voltage systems and develop design deliverables, technical specifications, test plans, reports, studies, proposals and calculations for client projects
• Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor to peers, clients and the business
• Lead other engineers, designers and drafters while owning overall responsibility for project quality, execution and client interface
• Utilize your strong understanding of best-in-class processes for building, implementing and operationalizing an engineering function in a high-growth environment
• Use your experience as a collaborative leader in a distributed, multi-location environment to help drive project impact without face-to-face interaction
• Develop and educate your team as you build, implement and refine a high-performing knowledge base of industry standards associated with medium voltage and high voltage system design
• Prepare electrical specifications and functional designs for commercial electric power systems, railway passenger stations, substations and maintenance facilities in accordance with applicable industry codes and standards
• Apply design knowledge in the preparation of design products for the selection and installation of power distribution, grounding, lighting, control systems, and equipment for new designs and renovations
• Analyze complex engineering problems and offer effective and efficient resolutions in a timely manner while working on several projects at once
• Supervise and direct a team of electrical engineers, designers, and support personnel on a project basis
• Perform site investigations and prepare walkdown reports.
• Develop electrical construction bid documents
• Perform electrical studies and calculations
• Perform construction related activities including the review of submittals, preparation of RFI responses and preparation of construction cost estimates
• Have knowledge of applicable electrical codes and standards
• Have a fast-paced and decisive attitude that keeps pace in a continuously evolving industry and rapidly growing company
• Be willing to learn from mistakes and strive for constant improvement
• Able to use electrical engineering modeling software, such as SKM PowerTools or ETAP
• Comfortable working with lean resources and significant ambiguity via an ownership mentality, remaining accountable for their function without overly relying on delegation
• Be a functional leader who effectively relates to the needs of their team, department and the broader company
• Strong business acumen, with the willingness and intellect to gain a deep understanding of our business model and growth plans
• Be strategic as well as tactical, with a builder mentality and long-term vision for the company's future and function, but be willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done
• Bachelor of Science-Engineering (ABET Accredited Program)
• Excellent communication and strong technical writing skills
• 15+ years of experience as a medium voltage and/or high voltage engineer
• Professional Engineering License-PE
• Recent experience with railroad systems
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jul|
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jul|
|Saudi Arabia||14 Aug|