Job description / Role
Our client, a global and well-respected Investment business, are looking to appoint a Senior Executive Assistant to support their ridiculously busy CEO. You will provide full support to the CEO and act as line manager for additional EAs within the business. You simply must be coming from an international business, preferably investments, private equity or professional services.
* Full travel, logistics and calendar management
* Acting as POC for those looking to engage with the CEO, both internally and externally
* Coordinate with other EA in the business to ensure continuity
* Maintain the wider office, acting as Manager for the team of EAs under you
* Draft correspondence on behalf of the CEOs office
* Maintain and implement relevant policies and procedures to ensure the effectiveness of the office
* Develop strategic relationships with investors
* Manage different key projects on behalf of the CEO
* You must have a strategic mindset, able to understand the scope and direction of the business
* Advanced organisational skills are required in order to juggle multiple high profile and conflicting projects
* People management skills with the ability to keep track of various workloads
* Excellent time management skills
* Eagerness to grow in the role alongside the CEO
* Professionalism and discretion are a must
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||12 May|
Senior Executive Assistant
|Saudi Arabia||18 May|
|Saudi Arabia||26 Apr|