Job description / Role
A superb opportunity has become immediately available with our client who is one of the leading financial institutions in the GCC, headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They have mandated Gulf Connexions on an exclusive basis to assist them in identifying a driven, career orientated and hands on professional who will join their team in the designation of Senior Finance Manager. This opportunity would be perfect for a finance professional with at least 7 years of relevant experience who is looking to progress further into the finance function with one of the kingdoms top 100 businesses.
• Provide direct support to the Director of Finance with the day-to-day management of the finance function.
• Assisting in the preparation of annual budget and cash flow forecasts.
• Produce and present weekly, monthly and annual report with critical financial data.
• Ensure internal controls are reviewed and discussed regularly.
• Management and oversight of the accounts payable process, ensuring that all expenses are in compliance with the banks approval requirements.
• Perform all month end related tasks for the business through collaboration with other business units.
• Provide assistance to the external auditors and handle matters raised by the auditors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Mathematics
• CPA/CFA certification required.
• A minimum of 7 years prior experience within the areas of Finance, Accounting, Auditing and General Ledger.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
• Exceptional analytical skills: Able to understand complex matters quickly and being able to translate the insights into advice.
• Strong Controllership mindset.
• Ability and eagerness to take leadership of complex tasks or processes requiring coordination of several individuals or functions.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Suite knowledge/skills.
This role is unfortunately limited to applications from Saudi nationals.
Applications received for this role will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set matches those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Leading Investment Management Company in UAE
Irwin & Dow
Big Fish Recruitment