Job description / Role
The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for the statutory accounting of the Joint Venture, payroll, Financial Planning & Analysis and financial management for the country and two direct reports. Critical to the success of the role will be the job holder's ability to build positive working relationships where they can challenge and contribute as a "business person" as well as a Finance practitioner.
One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world
Full responsibility for Statutory Accounts:
• Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure statutory records are accurate and up to date
• Verify whether all the financial procedures and processes are up to date and in line with the group ones
• Financial Reporting in accordance with KSA Statutory and US GAAP requirements
• Complete all tax requirements
Manages Financial & Business Planning Activities:
• Manages all financial and business planning activities in close collaboration with Country Manager and Supply Chain and Regional FP&A.
• Prepares, analyses, evaluates, submits and presents all Budget, Forecast P&Ls and Long Range plan including:
- Implementation and adherence to annual planning calendar
- Development and validation of appropriate plan assumptions
- Challenge and evaluation of all business projections and forecasts for accuracy, acceptability and conformance to strategic objectives.
Financial Performance Control:
• Analyses and evaluates monthly financial results. Provides Country and Region Management with analytical commentary on results versus budget and forecast, highlighting trends and variances and assists management in the formulation of action plans to correct budget deviations.
• Develops financial outlooks and estimates as required during the course of the year to assist management in identifying risks and opportunities in achieving quarterly and full year objectives
• Contingency planning to ensure Operating Income objectives are achieved
• Management of the local Accounts Payable process and related funding (with Treasury support)
• Competitive package
• Degree level education
• Fully Qualified accountant
• Minimum 10 years' post qualification experience
• Evidence of commercial awareness
• Ability to communicate professionally in English
• Strong MS Excel skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance Manager (Planning and Reporting)
Big Fish Recruitment
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Controller - Operations Finance Manager
|Saudi Arabia||29 Dec|
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)