Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Mall Management Group with an excellent reputation across the region.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Financial Analyst to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to: Manager – Finance
• The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the development of budgets, forecasts, bank requested reports and assisting in all functions related to Financial & Budgeting for Company and affiliates and subsidiaries.
Budgeting & Cost Control
• Participate in the development of annual Budget and projections in line with Company’s strategic direction and objectives.
• Prepare and develop a detailed annual budget guideline, standards, time schedule and assumptions.
• Prepare the budget forms/ models to be used in the budgeting process and develop new techniques for the use in financial planning and analysis.
• Seek clarifications from departments on budgets and underlying assumptions, present the consolidated budget to the Management and seek approvals.
• Prepare quarterly performance reports showing key performance indicators, trends, comment on actual vs. budget variations and risks as well as areas that require management attention.
• Guides cost analysis process by providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
Financial Planning & Analysis
• Provide feasibility study for proposed projects, capital expenditure, and acquisitions in coordination with the finance board.
• Provide financial analysis explanations on Company’s liquidity, and financial stability, through the financial ratios and comparative figures.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly balance sheet, income statement and reporting the variance.
• Analyse data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Supervising the daily operations of accounting department
• Review 100% all financial transactions and ensure 100% accuracy of all data and posting
• Manage month/year-end accounting process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, payroll, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, account statement reconciliation, fixed assets activity, debit activity, JV accounting, billing and financial reporting in line with the company policy.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
• Ensure that all transactions within accounting function are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Provide monthly, and quarterly variance reports between actual and budgeted figures to the management.
• Support and perform in all work related in the accounting fields when its required by the management.
• Bachelor Degree in finance.
• A minimum of 3-4 years of financial analyst experience preferably from real estate field.
• Professional certification (CFA) is a plus
• Open to all nationalities only base in Saudi now
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Salary is open and will reflect experience levels and interview performance and will be discussed at the later stage.
• 30 Vacation days per year
• Medical Insurance
• Yearly salary increments as per to the company policy
• Annual bonus as per to the company policy
• 9 to 15 additional paid (National Holidays)
• 2 days off per week
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.
A Leading Company In The Middle East
Head of Finance
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||23 Aug|