Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Conduct various types of HSE training to project personnel. Participate in routine meetings to coordinate safety & health processes
- Conduct routine field safety audits and provide technical expertise for identifying and resolving various issues involving equipment and process
- Prepare weekly and monthly HSE reports, analysis of leading indicators, and recommendations for corrective actions
- Respond to routine requests for information from HSE or Operations management
- Participate in the development of health and safety planning activities, including the preparation of the project Hazard Assessment Safety Action Plan
- Conduct routine risk assessments. Interpret subcontractor metrics and make recommendations for approvals
- Other duties may be specifically assigned by the Area or Senior HSE Manager
- A minimum of eight to ten years of health, safety and environment experience is required
- At least two to three years of experience in the industrial maintenance industry is preferred
- Experience working with a union labor force is strongly preferred
- An HSE related bachelor's degree may be substituted for three years of the non-construction experience, and an HSE related master's degree may be substituted for five years of the non-construction experience preferred
- An HSE related certification (e.g. CSP, WSO-CSM, and CHST) is preferred
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.