Job description / Role
This position exists to assist project team in the configuration of business processes in the area of assigned SAP ERP modules efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments within wider scope.
- Effectively communicate in your client facing role for customer concerns equirements, status of tasks, risks and dependencies appropriately with the team to work and resolve gapsissues. .
- Define and execute unit test, integration test and regression test scripts to validate key end-to-end business scenarios and troubleshoot complex functional issues/bugs identified during implementation, testing, and post-Go Live
- 10+ years of Technology consulting experience across MES applications, SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII) implementing End to End projects integrating various systems.
Business transformation (restructuring, mergers, process harmonization, data harmonization).
- The candidate must have 10+ years of technology consulting experience across the aforesaid technology areas, also the candidate should have 8 - 10 years of experience as a Lead/Manager on implementation engagements in the relevant domain, including 2+ S/4 HANA implementation
- 8 - 10 years of experience as a Lead on implementation engagements in the relevant domain as a manager.
- Leading IT Projects and Industrial factories Digital transformation and has Main knowledge in SAP cross modules PP, MM,PM,QM,PLM,WM and Transportation Management.
- Training of sub-ordinates and forming a team to get the work effectively.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to subordinates in all aspects of their work.
- Delegate sub-ordinates in each respective assignment.
- Ensures fair distribution of tasks to maintain morale, motivation of subordinates.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Resolve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seeking automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy & procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 5 to 10 Years
- Analytical thinking
- Critical thinking
- MS Office
- Resource Management
- Risk Assessment
- Time Management
- Well Organized
- Work under pressure
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.