Job description / Role
Our client an international architectural and engineering consultancy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Are looking to hire for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer which will carry out all the required analysis, design and studies related to geotechnical and foundation works.
- University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum of 10 years experience in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Must be based in Saudi Arabia.
- Has transferable Iqama
- Willing to work in Riyadh.
- Nationality Preference: Any nationality
- Current Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.