Job description / Role
eMagine is currently working with a leading Financial Data company in the KSA who are looking for a Human Resource Director.
Overview of the opportunity:
This role sits on the National HR Strategy & Operations team, which supports the HR function overall. This team is responsible for day-to-day operations of the HR function, bringing HR leadership from across Geographies and Centers of Excellence (CoEs) together and playing a project management role for the HR strategic initiatives.
The HR Acquisitions Specialist coordinates acquisition activities across HR, including partnering with HR COEs and leaders to ensure successful completion of the due diligence process, cultural assessments and integration of target employees/teams. This role takes direction from others in completing tasks and assignments and is accountable for on-time and quality delivery of individual work product(s).
What you will do
• Project coordination to support HR due diligence during acquisitions
• Operations support during integration (employee onboarding, hosting information sessions, ad-hoc requests from leaders)
• Cultural assessment support - both working with leaders to complete and supporting the development and action of plans.
• Supporting HR Operations & Strategy team with ad-hoc requests
What you bring to the role
• Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent
• 1-3 years experience in HR operations or administration
• Previous experience with project coordination, M&A or Human Resources, an asset
• Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment and dealing with multiple shifting priorities
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
• Superior communication skills, acumen and innovative thinking
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Human Resources - Global Logistics Company
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jul|
HR Manager - Automotive Sector
Senior HR Business Partner
A Leading Company In UAE
Chief HR Officer (CHRO)
Human Resouce Manager