Job description / Role
Our client is one of America's leading consultant companies with over 25 years of experience in providing professional and technical services positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world, We have an opportunity for a Sr. Hydraulic Modeling Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To study and analyze the details involved in the survey reports and any other data that has the geological or topographical details and to pay attention to the details in the blue prints, maps, and other related drawings
• To prepare rough cost estimates that would include the cost of the equipment, material as well as the labor cost that is required to complete the project within the given deadline
• To lead, direct, and supervise the staff members and to ensure that all the activities at the actual site are being managed and carried out effectively
• To be involved in designing structures and advise the subordinate members regarding any changes that need to be made and communicate it to the senior personnel
• To ensure that all the project specifications have been met and that all the safety and sanitation measures have been taken care of
• To identify the technical or any other issues, resolve them, and to prepare the reports related to various proposals, deeds, etc.
• Western education & experience.
• B.Sc. Engineering (Civil Engineering Hydraulics Specialization or relevant to the contract).
• Required minimum experience of 12 years in this field.
• He shall merit adequate experience in the field of hydraulic modeling of design and engineering of the projects of design of Stormwater drainage networks and minimum experience of 4 years in similar projects.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Drainage Engineer