Job description / Role
Exciting senior opportunity in growing venture capital company.
Early stage start up venture capital based in Riyadh
For my client I am looking for a Sr Investment Analyst. In this position you will work closely with the Managing Director.
The client is looking for someone that can work by him (or her) self in their modern office in Riyadh. Because of the network and opportunities Riyadh office, they have decided to make Riyadh the main office for the company. The Managing director will be located in Al Khobar and you will be reporting directly into him.
You will play a crucial role in achieving the objectives of the company in the coming period, which are:
• Establish own fund
• Increase portfolio size from 20 million USD to 30 million USD
• Rationalize what we have between funds and investments (construction, mobility, healthcare etc).
The portfolio has more than 50 startups. You will need to research on them and try to get involved directly or indirectly.
Furthermore you will be developing synergies between portfolio companies in ventures and the holding. You will screen new opportunities and focus on deal execution, reporting. Lastly you will create and present at meetings.
• Competitive salary package.
• On the long term the Senior Investment Analyst should become a Team lead and could be promoted to the Chief Investment Officer eventually. You will be exposed to the holding projects as well; M&A which are starting at 15 million SAR and above.
The ideal candidate for this position needs to have:
• A strong background in Private Equity and Venture Capital ( 5+ years) in the early stage of a start-up
• Investment analysis and modelling skills
• Valuations for both early stage and mature businesses
• Knowledge VC & PE investments
• Knowledge M&A process
• Due Diligence
• Presentation and business writing skills
• Experience with ticket size 2-2,5 million USD and to companies 1 million USD.
• You need to be passionate about the opportunity in Riyadh
• Must have high and positive energy and no 9-5 mentality
• Additionality it is important to have interest in the company and intrinsic motivation to be part of the company.
• Qualifications: CFA. MBA is a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.