Job description / Role
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices
• Maintains the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans
• Security architecture design and implementation of security solutions.
• Technical problem detection and solving.
• Security and network Incident response procedures
• Business development and practice management skills.
• Good knowledge of SAMA IT regulations
• Good understanding of SAMA e-trust system
• At least 8-10 years of working experience with the same field. At least 5 years IT team management experience
• Good knowledge of intranet, internet & web technologies, and application traffic.
• Good experience in multi-vendor firewalls, routers, and switches installation and configuration
• Good knowledge in Virtual Private Network VPN, VLAN, and MPLS.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.