Job description / Role
• Recommends based on research, optimal plans for the acquisition of the computer systems, communication systems, hardware, software or services in meeting the short-term and long term needs of the Bank, assuring that expenses are minimized while providing reliable and timely services.
• Negotiates acquisition of technology and services to support the plan.
• Updates the senior management on the competitive position of the Bank with respect to I T, thereby recommending studies, changes or additions to assure state-of-art technology and communications systems.
• Allocates resources (people, systems and finance) to ensure the implementation of a project management and methods that ensure a value creation for the bank.
• Develops and manages the annual consolidated budget for all IT activities and be responsible for achieving objectives within budget.
• Manages and directs the services within the department that provide feasibility and cost benefit studies, systems analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation, operation and evaluation of information, communication and other systems.
• At least 8-10 years of working experience with the same field.
• At least 5 years IT team management experience
• Good knowledge of SAMA IT regulations
• Good understanding of SAMA e-trust system
• Good knowledge of intranet, internet & web technologies, and application traffic.
• Good experience in multi-vendor firewalls, routers, and switches installation and configuration
• Good knowledge in Virtual Private Network VPN, VLAN, and MPLS.
• Security architecture design and implementation of security solutions.
• Technical problem detection and solving.
• Security and network Incident response procedures
• Business development and practice management skills.
• Maintains the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices
• Good knowledge of Server Installation and Configuration
• Good knowledge of Linux System such as Suse,Redhat,and familiar with application deployment and configuration such as Apache,tomcat
• Familiar with shell/python script
• Good knowledge of virtual technology such as VMware
• Good knowledge of SQL SERVER/ Oracel database management
• Good knowledge of SARIE system maintenance
• Experience of IT Project implementation is preferred
About the Company
Through its continuous endeavor and stable development, Industrial and commercial bank of China (the Bank) has developed into the top large listed bank in the world, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness. The Bank has its presence in six continents, and its overseas network has expanded to 47 countries and regions.The Bank provides comprehensive financial products and services to 6,271 thousand corporate customers and 567 million personal customers by virtue of the distribution channels consisting of 16,092 domestic institutions, 426 overseas institutions and 1,545 correspondent banks worldwide, as well as through its E-banking network comprising a range of Internet and telephone banking services and self-service banking centers, forming a diversified and internationalized operating structure focusing on commercial banking business and maintaining a leading position in the domestic market in the commercial banking sector. In 2018, ICBC ranked the 1st place among the Top 1000 World Banks by The Banker, ranked 1st place in the Global 2000 listed by Forbes for the sixth consecutive year, and took the 1st place among the Top 500 Banking Brands of Brand Finance for the third consecutive year.
ICBC pays great attention to business expansion in Middle East. It is the earliest Chinese bank to set up business institution in the area and also the Chinese bank with the largest number of institutions and the biggest business size in Middle East so far. Riyadh Branch is ICBC’s fifth branch in Middle East after Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha and Kuwait.
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
Information Technology Manager
Al Asala for Education and Training
Assistant IT Manager
|Saudi Arabia||4 Feb|