Job description / Role
Senior IT Manager - NAVIS Implementation experience required
Senior Technology Manager for a Ports business.
Will be leading an implementation of Navis as one of the key priorities.
Multi billion dollar construction giga project.
* Lead the strategic design, tendering, management, and implementation of an enterprise-wide technology infrastructure for PortCo., including a Terminal Operating System (TOS)
* Develop the strategy for T1's technological resources, implementation and maintenance
* Support and collaborate on terminal automation projects from concept study through to commissioning and implementation
* Negotiate and manage critical vendor relationships to maximize value and timeliness of external innovations.
* Collaborate with management team to develop and implement plans for the technical infrastructure of systems, processes, and resources required to accommodate the growth objectives of T1
* Evaluate and implementing new systems and infrastructure alongside IT Shared Services as needed
* Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
* Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity to drive digitalization initiatives for NEOM Port
* Maximize system efficiencies in daily use to drive performance
An attractive salary package and benefits are on offer for the successful candidate.
* Proven experience with IT projects and implementation from zero inside a container terminal
* Strong understanding of container terminal and shipping technologies, including TOS products provided by third-party vendors (e.g. Navis N4)
* Experience in post-merger integration projects
* Strong leadership and stakeholder engagement skills
* Exceptional project management skills
* 10+ years of leadership experience
* 10+ years software engineering and/or IT experience
* 5+ years in container terminal and shipping industry
* Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related field; Master's degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
IT Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior IT Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
IT Manager (Systems & Applications Development)
Middle East Executive
Hotel IT Manager