Job description / Role
Our client is looking to appoint a Senior IT Specialist to ensure effective information technology network system support services are provided to all staff including installation, upgrade, maintenance and solving other software, hardware, systems and network issues. Responsible for the proper implementation and operations of IT systems to enable an efficient functioning of the entity.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- System Selection: Assist in the selection and design of various IT systems required, including HR Management Systems, CRM, finance, procurement and others as needed.
- Responsible of defining the business needs, system requirements, functionalities, dashboards, and other components of the systems
- System Implementation: Works with vendors on the design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and systems software to meet management and information needs
- Vendor Selection: Leads the vendor selection process in the most cost/quality efficient way. Manages the RFP process in an agile and transparent way to make sure selection is done fast and that management has all the needed information to make decisions
- Data Analysis and Insights: Works closely with various department functions and management to design the appropriate analysis needed to inform decision making and reporting
- You must have Bachelor degree complimented by relevant experience in IT system implementation, computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, and troubleshooting, systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting. Due to Saudi nationalisation this position is exclusive for Saudi Nationals.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|