Job description / Role
Senior Legal Advisor - Top Saudi Bank
Senior Legal Advisor within a hugely successful and stable bank. Wide range of banking products, both Islamic and conventional, and the chance to pick up managerial responsibilities
Regarded by many as being the strongest Saudi bank in the market. Very stable platform and widely considered the strongest Islamic bank in the world
* Advise on all banking and finance related documentation
* Advise on negotiations and draft necessary documentation - NDAs, contracts, bespoke agreements, etc
* Advise on syndicated finance loans, trade finance, intralender agreements, capital markets, etc
* Advise on responses to SAMA and other regulators' enquiries
This is in addition to standard corporate/commercial inhouse responsibilities, as well as coordinating external counsel
This is an exciting opportunity with truly complex work, huge amounts of autonomy, and a very competitive salary on offer. The successfull candidate will be a key advisor to the Chief Legal Officer and will be expected to take a lead role on transactions.
The bank has such a strong brand, not just in this region but internationally, that this would be an excellent name to have on any CV.
The must-have requirements are:
* Minimum 8 years experience
* Experience of having worked within a bank on a range of banking products
* Those from law firms will be considered if they have been seconded to a bank
The ideal candidate would be a KSA National.
The next best preference would be an expat within Saudi.
The final choice would be an expat outside of Saudi, though strong candidates will still be considered.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Head of Legal - Multinational Business
Legal Contracts Manager - Aviation/Aerospace/Defense
|Saudi Arabia||5 Dec|
Head of Legal