Job description / Role
• Responsible for negotiating, preparing, writing, reviewing, summarizing, researching and executing a wide variety of agreements and contracts, legal notices and responses thereto.
• Manage and coordinate all existing litigations, claims and disputes by taking proper legal action to defend the company s interest, and provide professional legal advice/opinion, interpretations, and recommendations.
• Ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and regulations and providing training to the company when necessary
• Manage team, ensuring that staff are managed, trained, evaluated and motivated to meet the objectives and priorities of the services.
• Perform other applicable task and duties assigned within the realm of his/ her knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Review and respond to complaints regarding intake and case management.
• 4-10 years of experience working as a lawyer and legal counsel
• Law qualified (LLB essential; LLM/equivalent Masters is an advantage)
• Excellent command over legal writing in Arabic
• Fluency in Arabic and English.
• Based in Jeddah.
About the Company
In Firas Trabulsi Law Office we strive to become one of the leading professional law firms in Saudi Arabia, producing high quality services that rise to international standards while maintaining our national values. Our team is composed of enthusiastic, results-driven, bilingual individuals with solid legal foundation, and knowledge of national and international laws.
We advise and represent clients ranging from individuals, establishments, up to global corporations. In doing so, we ensure to channel our knowledge and expertise into each of our client’s needs in a way that guarantees a long-standing partnership with them.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Director / Senior Construction Lawyer (PPP)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||9 May|
Senior Legal Manager
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
Head of Legal - Investment Bank
|Saudi Arabia||3 May|