Job description / Role
Join a multinational corporation and leader in technology with close to 3000 employees in KSA alone. Work alongside an established legal team and add value to corporate and commercial transactions.
Grow the legal team and capability.
Our client is transforming the way in which every day consumers and businesses live and work. Become a member of a group who believes in making the most of their people by deploying new technology and services daily.
* Providing legal advice on and draft, review and negotiate a wide range of agreements with the customers, suppliers and business partners
* Conduct training on policies, commercial law, compliance and other relevant legal matters for the sub-region and company
* Identify areas of development and improvement and implement changes together with other business leaders
* Key point of contact for all risk and compliance matters
This role is offering major career development and exposure to a larger geographical region. Opportunity to travel the globe and interact with/learn from Counsel's in all global offices. Attractive family benefits.
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
* KSA National who is fully fluent in English and Arabic
* 8+ years of experience - currently operating at a Senior Counsel/Legal Manager level
* Corporate/Commercial law background - experience advising on technology, IPR, business, labour, contracts and competition law (transactional experience)
* Experience in the technology, telecoms, media, IT, software industries
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.