Senior Legal Director - Hospitality
Job description / Role
As the Senior Legal Director, you will provide strategic legal advice on the Hospitality part of the Development Project. You will manage all transactional, commercial, corporate and compliance requirements.
A large Middle Eastern Development Project looking to expand in the hospitality sector.
* Provide legal counsel to the Group CEO, the GC and other internal stakeholders.
* Draft, Review and Negotiate hotel management agreements, licenses and services agreements.
* Mitigate the Project's legal and reputational risks globally.
* Create and implement corporate governance, compliance and ethics program based upon local and international standards.
* Manage external stakeholders, like external counsel for litigation, investors, financing institutions, shareholders etc.
* Manage internal legal function and mentor the legal team.
* Provide strategic advice on new investors, JV agreements, leases and licenses
* Competitive, tax-free salary and incentive structure.
* Opportunity to contribute directly to high-value cross-border transactions.
* Dynamic, exciting environment with a focus on expansion.
* Minimum 7 years of experience in an in-house role or in private practice.
* Must have background/experience in the hospitality sector.
* Strong experience of cross-border transactions in multiple regions especially across the GCC.
* Excellent communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.