Job description / Role
• Legal Manager must provide legal advice to the management and must be expert of Corporate Law and Governance, In-house Counselling, International Law, Commercial litigation, Employment Law and Real Estate Laws.
• Needs to draft legal recommendations, develop company policies and procedures.
• Needs to review the legal risks involved in various business deals and share the same with the management.
• Needs to review the existing legal cases of the organization and work upon resolving them.
• Provides advice on corporate compliance and governance with all statutory and governmental statutes and requirements in order to protect the Group interests
• Prioritizes and manages multiple projects or cases simultaneously and follow-through on issues in a timely manner.
• Maintains confidentiality and high level of quality and accuracy of records, files, reports and cases within Legal Affairs.
• Assists in performing Legal Affairs meetings and court cases, and also consults sources to prepare legal opinion on matter as required.
• Ensure compliance with laws and regulations and update upper management on any compliance-related issues.
• Prepare and file legal documents (e.g., suits, appeals, notices, deeds).
• Handle and assist in handling legal queries, advisory work, litigation, IP, regulatory compliance, and privacy-related matters.
• Keeping up with current changes in all relevant areas of laws and contribute to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function.
• Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
• Must be a Saudi National
• Minimum 5 years of experience working as Legal management advisory professional in Real estate, construction and Commercial experience is essential, experience handling complex contracts.
• Law qualified (LLB essential; LLM/equivalent Masters is an advantage)
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Chief Legal Counsel - Government Entity
|Saudi Arabia||19 Apr|
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
Legal Director / Senior Construction Lawyer (PPP)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||9 May|