Job description / Role
As market and technology rapidly change and develop, back-office functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a Senior Manager, you'll use your experience and knowledge to transform back-office functions such as Finance, Supply chain and IT into Shared Services to help deliver a greater value. You'll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the efficiencies, management of people, processes and systems working alongside other professionals in high-performing teams.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you'll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing client organizations today - supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivaled experience. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for sharp and intelligent Senior Manager to join our team at the start of an exciting growth curve in the MENA region, and need people with ambition and potential to grow with us.
Your key responsibilities
- As one of our performance improvement consultants, you'll help the world's leading organizations to improve their performance by setting up Global Business Services / Shared Services with adequate enablement of technologies.
- You'll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge.
- You will also take the lead in developing and growing our business and client network, building relationships with our clients' key stakeholders, and contributing to the overall revenue generation efforts.
Skills and Attributes for success
You should have experience at one or more of the following technical competencies:
- Leading end to end Share Services implementation projects
- Finance Transformation
- Technology implementation in Shared Services environment
- Digital technologies for Shared Services / Global Business Services
- Communication and presentation skills
- Performance Improvement
- Project and Program Management
- People Management and Leadership skills
- Commercial oriented
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 10-12 years of working experience, of which about 5 to 7 years of Consulting Experience in Shared Services
- MENA based experience is desirable but not mandatory
- Ability to generate business deals and make business proposals
- Develop and maintain relationship at c-suite level
- Arabic language skills - speaking, reading, and writing is an added advantage
- Any sector knowledge is an advantage
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree qualification
- A Master's Degree and above is preferred
- Relevant professional qualification certificates are preferred.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region