Job description / Role
Leading Cyber Security consulting client is currently expanding their security consulting team and requires a Senior Manager to be based in KSA. You will be responsible for delivering world class Cyber Security advice to a range of top clients. The successful candidate will most likely have come from a consulting background with a track record in ISO27001, GDPR, vulnerability management, security policies and controls, cloud security, PCI-DSS etc. and ideally have a recognised industry certification.
• Development and implementation of strategic security improvement programmes
• Leading a portfolio of cyber engagements with our clients and responsible for the day to day running of the engagements and the quality of the teams output#
• ISO 27001 and NIST CSF Gap analysis and remediation strategy development
• Strategy development and implementation support in the area of Data Privacy
• Payment Card Industry consultancy and audit services
• Cloud Security, particularly CSA guidelines, AWS and Azure operational and infrastructure security
• Knowledge and auditing experience of current legal and regulatory requirements around information security and privacy, including but not limited to
• PCI DSS,
• NIST Cybersecurity Framework
• Data Protection
• Compliance Audits
• Experience in reviewing and designing Network / Infrastructure Security Architecture (Traditional Microsoft and *nix, AWS, Azure)
• Ideally you will come from a Cyber Security consulting position and be used to offering advise to multiple clients
• Security strategy, assessment, designing and implementing security strategy, governance frameworks over processes, controls, organisation and infrastructure to management
• Security relation qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI, IAPP(desirable)
• Security transformation programmes – design and management of security solution implementations and / or remediation programmes to address risks across Identity and access management (IDAM), assessing current IDAM practices and designing solutions to improve JML processes, privileged access and recertification programmes.
• Breach and incident management, design and implementation of breach and major incident management practices
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.