Job description / Role
The Landscape Director provides high level technical direction for and manages Parsons’ landscape activities in MEA. Integrates the different landscape teams and is responsible for developing the landscape group as a whole. As key member of the Land Development & Buildings Division, the Landscape Director gets involved in developing new business and ensuring growth. The Landscape Director provides oversight to realize execution excellence in the landscape group. He shall be responsible for the technical excellence of the tasks and analyses performed, regulatory compliance, and for on-schedule completion of landscape projects within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide leadership in the following specific areas in coordination with the Land Development Director:
• Integrate different landscape teams and develop a centralized landscape group for Parsons.
• Assess technical/discipline approaches and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Assist with process improvements.
• Establish KPIs for landscape group.
• Provide executive sponsorship of key projects.
• Assist with driving project execution for specified landscape projects.
• Oversee critical project issues as needed.
• Provide ad hoc support to projects/programs as needed.
• Assist with strategy development and actively contribute to company growth Identify growth markets.
• Establish relationships with new and existing clients as needed.
• Participate in win strategy calls and “go/no go” bidding decisions.
• Review key proposals during color reviews and for execution strategies, risks, etc.
• Assist with and review proposal risk packages.
• Provide contractual advice to PMs on project issues.
• Monitor work-at-risk projects; and assist PMs with obtaining/justifying authorizations.
• Develop recovery plans for legacy/problematic projects/clients.
• Drive cash collection/collection planning for challenging clients.
• Participate in the annual Business Planning process.
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline from western university
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the landscape field showing increasing levels of responsibility
• Experience managing landscape groups for established Architecture/Engineering firms or the developer side
• Experience dealing with MEA based municipalities and developers
• Proven leadership and delivery ability
• Excellent English verbal and writing skills
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Project Director - Arabic Speaker
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jan|
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Head of Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE