Job description / Role
Sr. Managers and Managers - Valuations, Business Modeling, Economic Advisory - Saudi Arabia
Strategy & Transactions (SaT)
Valuation, Modeling and Economic Advisory (VME)
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Business Valuations Senior Manager or Manager, you'll help make that happen. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions. Our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a global Valuation & Modeling and Economics network of specialists who deliver high quality solutions on values creation through each phase of a decision-making support process.
EY has an established industry leading Valuation and Modeling and Economics practice. We advise our clients in addressing their strategic planning, transaction and non-transaction related decision-making process including strategic planning, identification and assessment of value creation financial reporting, market valuation for transactional purpose etc. You'll have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. EY has dedicated teams providing full suite of Valuation, Modeling and Economic Advisory solutions across a range of industries and clients, including:
- Real Estate, Hospitality and Construction (RHC)
- Business Modeling & Valuations
- Government Public Sector (GPS)
- Economic Advisory (EA)
- Decision Analytics (DA)
- Capital Equipment
Your key responsibilities
- As a Senior Manager or Manager within Valuation Modeling and Economics team, you are likely to spend your day-to-day meeting with clients to develop a portfolio of engagements and working on commercial issues, working with management on parts of the acquisition process or transformation plans and regularly undertake valuations for strategic priorities.
- You will also be responsible for building strong client relationships, spotting opportunities for new business, as well as developing and coaching junior members of the team.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strategic - you will help clients be forward-looking as they seek to identify and quantify sources of value creation. You will need to have a solution-oriented mind-set to act as an advisor to leverage on EY capabilities and assist clients in solving their issues and unlocking potential for value growth
- Commercial - as part of the team you will regularly advise businesses on valuations issues with regards to acquisition, divestitures or restructuring and provide fairness opinions on transactions and restructurings
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting or business and at least 5-8 years of related business valuation work experience; or a graduate degree and at least 8 to 10 years of related experience.
- Solution driven individual and "out-of-comfort" zone thinker with demonstrated record of solving complex problems and completing challenging projects
- Autonomous with demonstrated experience in handling and developing clients' relationship, proactive in reporting to Director/Partner
- Previous business valuation, capital allocation, portfolio optimization, corporate finance or strategy background experience
- Financial modeling skills including experience building models from scratch.
- Broad understanding of IFRS standards related to fair value measurements, business combination, impairment testing etc.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Middle East experience is beneficial, but not required
- Previous valuation experience in consulting firm or Big 4 Firm
- Previous experience in coaching teams of junior and senior staff
- Financial modeling experience
- High business acumen and strategic mind set
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers with a passion for valuations and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning : You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you : We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership : We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture : You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region