Job description / Role
As a Senior Managing Consultant you will help to lead the growth and management of all facets of the security business, primarily by using this position and perspective to assist in Saudi Arabia. This requires demonstrating thought leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership of the core domains: Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, IAM, SOC Operations, Application and Data, Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security.
- Marketing and Sales Work with local Saudi Arabia's solutions and delivery teams to provide content to drive deals
- Provide demonstration of IBM credentials in one of the core capability domains (SSRC/GRC, IAM, SOC Operations, Application and Data, or Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security)Work closely with the local and global solution design teams in developing client presentations and SOWsProvide a focal point for Qatar to help understand capabilities, offerings, client references
- Become a recognized thought leader in one of the core domains, utilizing conferences, white papers, client presentations to build awareness of IBM credentials.
- Be accountable for driving signings in to the geos Delivery Working with local Saudi Arabia teams, help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
- Participate in project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity and geography needs
- Help resolve project issues as they arise
- Establish strong client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Security Services portfolio
- Practice Provide leadership by facilitating a community of like-minded practitioners to share and exchange ideas for security practice growth and improvement
- Contribute content and advice to the offering development process
- Help shape the emerging model of the Sudi Arabia's Security practice
- Help establish capability and skills models for the core domain
- Become a role model for Security practitioners in the core domain
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Broad knowledge of IT, Business and Information Security landscape
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Deep technical knowledge in working experience in at least 2 areas of Information Security such as:
- Data Discovery, Data Classification, Governancev (preferred)
- Identity and Access Management
- Monitoring and Auditing
- Data Loss Prevention
- Vulnerability Testing
- Hands-on experience in security products such as IBM Guardium, Symantec DLP, AppScan, QRadar, Tanium, McAfee, Imperva, ForcePoint or other similar
- Knowledge in and experience executing cybersecurity aspects of industry frameworks or regulations such as NIST, SOC, ISO 27002, PCI-DSS, HIPAA or others
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 3 years experience in management consulting and systems integration
- At least 3 to 5 years experience Interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and working relationships in a project based / client serving model, and work closely with people at different levels of an organization
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
- At least 3 to 5 years years experience in management consulting or Managed Security Services
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in working with security consulting teams
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Master's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
- Country: SA
- State: AR RIYAD
- City: RIYADH
- Category: Consultant
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: RIYADH, AR RIYAD SA
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.