Job description / Role
The candidate will be responsible for planning and executing the Marketing strategy and communications for the development.
One of the mega giga projects of Vision 2030.
* Planning and executing marketing strategy
* Managing stakeholders - internal and external
* Dealing with all communications with the tenants, supporting them with campaigns and activities.
* Driving sales and traffic into the business
* Managing local partners and community engagement
* Be a part of the Vision 2030 project
* Attractive package and benefits
* Relevant Bachelor's degree
* Background - Retail/ Shopping Malls/ Luxury F&B brands
* 7+ years of experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Marketing & Communications Manager - Saudi National
A Leading Group In The UAE
Chief Marketing Officer
A Leading Company In UAE
Localization Marketing Manager
|Saudi Arabia||3 Oct|