Job description / Role
• Core network design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
• Upstream and backhaul links design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
• Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
• Monitor network performance and integrity.
• Suggest and implement improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability.
• Support field and support engineers for Network implementations and troubleshooting.
• Maintain Network security and stability.
• Communicate with customers when needed.
• Interact with customers to negotiate solutions and implement new ideas into business process.
• Maintain complete technical documentations.
• BSC in computer Engineering or Computer Science or Telecommunications.
• Previous experience on Internet Service Provider environment.
• Strong Experience in Advanced routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS), MPLS (L2VPN/L3VPN), Advanced switching, QoS, SDWAN solutions.
• Strong Experience in Next generation firewalls implementation and troubleshooting (Cisco, FortiNet, Palo-Alto, Sophos…).
• Familiar with fiber optic technology and transport networks.
• Experience with implementation and administration of Network Access Control Solutions.
• A very good understanding of Network monitoring, analysis.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to work independently.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to work in both an individual and team capacity.
• Strong team leading capabilities.
• 7+ years of relevant experience.
• CCIE R&S or CCIE SP or CCIE DataCenter LAB Certificates.
• FortiNet or Cisco Security Certifications is plus.
• CEH, CISSP, or security Certifications are plus.
About the Company
A Leading Internet Service Provider in Saudi Arabia.
Network Support Manager
Cyber Ops – Network Security Consultant
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3