Job description / Role
- Working directly to the CEO, the post is the lead for all operations within the Company.
- Manage all current projects ensuring that all training, equipment, personnel and logistics are delivered to the highest standards. Provide leadership and line management to the Project Managers and the Fire Station Commanders.
- Deliver the mobilisation plan for all new Projects working closely with all branches particularly HR, Finance, Equipment and Administration to deliver on time and to the requirement.
- Manage the mandated training on the Projects to NFPA Standards
SAR 32,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Company Car
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a Senior Fire Officer. Fully qualified in all aspects of NFPA including Fire Safety, Disaster Management, Chemical and Hazmat and Incident Control.
- Previous experience in a command role within the Gulf Region
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a job related subject.
About the Company
Britam Arabia is a Saudi registered company working throughout the country. We work in close partnership with our clients to build strong partnerships based on trust.
We share global best practice from the worlds best fire services and organizations such as NFPA (National Fire Protection Association), SFPE (Society of Fire Protection Engineers), and IFPO (Institute of Fire Protection Officers).
We invest in our staff and the community to build long lasting sustainable solutions through accredited and globally recognized training. This gives career progressions and promotion to our staff.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
General Manager - Operations & Maintenance
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE