Job description / Role
Senior Partner Recruiting & Activation Specialist, Kuwait Based
Requisition ID: 278203
Work Area: Sales Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Partner Recruiting & Activation Manager is focusing on mid-term business development activities across the entire partner portfolio of SAP. The target is to effectively extend the ecosystem of SAP, to find partners within the scope of a well-defined partner strategy and to recruit them for the business with SAP. The main focus of this position is to expand SAPs ecosystem into areas aligned to the strategy. This is done by recruiting scalable, financially healthy partners, by raising the activity-level of existing partners as well as by creating specific campaigns which will eventually drive revenue with partners.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Business Planning / Strategy for the respective area with alignment with GBSEs and PBMs
- Ensures development of the annual partner business planning based on strategic focus of the partner as well as SAP; major dimensions covered are annual business goals, enablement, business development, demand generation & marketing; focuses on critical areas for the partner.
- Enables partners for further development or exit, based on business approach and willingness/ability to grow. Derives specific measures in order to develop the partner based on the overall goal agreed to.
- Enables partners to excel in sales and delivery; Guides operationalization of the business plan in order to facilitate execution on regional / local level in collaboration with local Partner Sales Managers as well as with other SAP units involved.
- Reports on activities agreed per partner / campaign and indicates deviations from agreed roadmap. Identify possible solutions and drive their implementation accordingly.
- Leverages the multi-solution portfolio in order to maximize the impact of the partners covered. Actively drives partners to adopt SAP's cloud portfolio and transform the business accordingly.
- Ensures partner resources have full access to and are utilizing SAP tools and methodologies.
- Qualifies white space and analyzes gaps in the Ecosystem within the area of responsibility.
- Screens the market to identify potential partners (competitive Resellers, ISVs, etc.); Has a special focus on non-traditional partners in order to further expand and innovate the ecosystem (e.g. utility- / telco-companies, influencers, new and growing businesses, etc.).
- Facilitates the recruitment process in SAP PRM system.
- Drives business plan for recruiting with candidate and get sign off from SAP stakeholders.
- Develops the relationships with the Partner senior management, including C-level, that will drive the necessary levels of strategic focus through the life of the relationship.
- Responsible for partner onboarding process in close collaboration with PSA/(i)PBM/GBSE/Solution Center et al until 1st transaction closed and sufficient pipeline has been built.
- Qualifies and follows up on partner leads according to ideal partner profile.
- Covers escalations in his area of responsibility.
Activation and Development
- Monitors the business level and the general business approach of the partners in his/her area.
- Identifies actions to increase the activity level of partners assigned to; does so in a proactive manner.
- Implements in collaboration with PBMs and others in the field.
Campaign Development & Roll-Out
- Ensures development and operationalization of distinctive partner sales campaigns based on the partner sales strategy in close collaboration with regional/local ecosystem teams, marketing, legal, field sales management and other relevant units of SAP.
- Implements roll-out of campaigns with local sales management in order to push initial deals which are required to stabilize the business on both sides, SAP as well as the partner.
- Ensures reporting on sales progress against targets agreed and initiates corrective actions upon as required.
- Assess strengths and opportunities of partner business on a constant base, aligning with SAP's business aspirations. Recommends actions & next steps to SAPs sales management accordingly.
- Improves sales and delivery efficiency by making enablement available just in time, ensuring the right content and knowledge is delivered as required, and that skills are developed in line with joint business plans.
- Understands future opportunities for mutual business expansion covering all relevant areas (solution development, industry-focus, regional focus, etc.) in collaboration with PBMs. Drives corresponding projects (mid- / long-term) from SAP-side which help to expand the business for both parties.
- Participates a community of best performance for our partners through challenges, learning content and recognition of our top partners and their high potential across the diverse market units.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in partner business (Sales, Marketing, Business Dev. or other)
- Understanding the principles of solution & cloud selling through Partners
- Knowing or having successful experience in multi channel go to market models
- Ability to articulate and position GPO Value Proposition along with Partner ROI at CxO level
- Knowledge and understanding of Partner Dynamics
- Knowledge of Solution Portfolio, especially cloud and platform, and relevant markets
- Business level English: yes
- Business level local language: yes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
- Master equivalent: preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.