Job description / Role
Project: A major mixed-use development project in Saudi Arabia.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior procurement manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
The role will be working closely with the client, operators, sub consultants and contractors to ensure timely, cost effective delivery.
To coordinate and manage multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the procurement process for consultants, contractors, and specialist suppliers including long lists, short lists, prequalification, tendering, mid tender meetings, writing contract placement reports, contract award
• Compiling RFPs and tender documents and managing the outputs from others as required i.e. design information, scope of works, forms of contract.
• Liaising with other experts on contract forms (lawyers) and insurance requirements.
• Researching the supply chain (locally and internationally) to understand options, constraints, lead in times, current workloads, bonding capacity, experience in sector.
• Securing and procuring all key packages for contractors and consultants.
• Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority throughout all stages of the projects life cycle.
• Developing the clients brief and procurement strategy, leading the development of new and established supply chain partners.
• Developing of the procurement and project management strategy in line with the Mace Way and the client requirements.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Swisslinx Middle East
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Supply Chain Manager
Head of Supply Chain
Future Careers Middle East