Job description / Role
Senior Procurement Manager – Riyadh, KSA – Facilities Management Service Provider
Our client is a leading KSA based Facilities Management company currently seeking a Senior Procurement Manager to join their Riyadh based team.
The Senior Procurement Manager will oversee the Supply Chain team, leading efficiency and integrity in the processes for procurement of commercial goods and commercial services. The position will manage both the operation and procurement team on a day to day basis.
Management of Procurement of Goods and Commercial Services
• Establish an overall Procurement Department and strategy, which identifies, prioritizes, evaluates, and manages procurement needs and opportunities.
• Manage the daily operation of the Supply Chain Team as well as procurement managers on field projects.
• Provide coaching and mentoring for staff delegated authority to perform procurement functions
• Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long term saving on procurement cost.
• Maintain knowledge of Saudi Import/Export regulations.
• Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
• Develop sourcing and procurement activities that support key business objectives.
• Establish and enhance supplier relationships to drive sourcing & supplier initiatives to meet or exceed product quality, service & deliver sustainable cost reductions, while reducing or mitigating risk in the Supply Chain.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience
• 8+ years’ experience in procurement required in Food and Beverage.
• Knowledge of global sourcing and procurement strategies, tactics, processes, procedures, and systems.
• Experience in development of policies and procedures
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to lead in the face of complexity in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both oral and written)
• Able to work under pressure, take initiative, manage, and prioritize work independently.
In return, our client offers both a stable working environment and a competitive salary with family benefits package.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Senior Procurement Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Search Heads Middle East
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Senior Procurement Specialist - Fixed Term Contract