Job description / Role
ECEC have an opportunity for a corporate Senior Project Manager to join the Construction Supervision team, based in our corporate head office.
You will be responsible for working with the management team supporting post contract activities across all ECEC Construction Supervision projects including Project set up, Contract Management, Site Audit and Reporting.
The successful candidate will:
• Have significant Project Management experience gained in site supervision activity, but with sufficient knowledge of the pre-construction processes
• Be well experienced in setting up projects,
• Have experience of implementing, monitoring and auditing site processes
• Be able to issue regular project reports to a high standard
• Provide advice and leadership to ECEC site-based project managers
• Support in the preparation of client bids
• Support the Head of Construction Supervision with the ongoing management of ECEC’s clients
• The successful candidate will hold a bachelors degree in an engineering discipline and ideally hold an applicable professional qualification, with a minimum of 15 years experience in multi-disciplined projects
• Candidate must be fluent in both Arabic and English
About the Company
In response to the rising demand for quality architectural and engineering services in the late 70s, East Consulting Engineering Company (ECEC) has been established in the year 1979 by Eng. Ahmed AI Abdulkarim, who graduated from the University of Petroleum and Minerals in Dhahran. In the light of the overwhelming presence of Western consultants and pioneers of Saudi Arabia, the very start was adventurous and challenging. However, the spirit and vision of the founder fittingly matched the initial challenges and lead the company to a firm and established position in Architectural and Engineering Consultancy business. During the past years the company has achieved excellent growth and transformed into a multi-disciplinary engineering consultants. The company now employs over 500 personnel and operates from its head office in Riyadh. The services of the company have been availed by various ministries of the Government of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Industrial Groups, Commercial Establishments and Private Citizens. ECEC is equipped with the state-of-the-art data processing and data communication networks. Design engineering and drawing development are performed with the aid of computers using the latest and original software. This enables the company to restrict the error factor to bare minimum, if not nil. This also facilitate safe and reliable archiving and speedy and easy access to any archived work.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Infrastructure Project Manager
SAS Global Consultants
Project Manager - Construction
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jan|
Senior Project Manager - Construction
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jan|