Job description / Role
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing the overall status of the MEP works and reporting on the progress of all MEP aspects of the project to the project director, design, and commercial team.
• Managing the MEP design and construction works, including the interface works with contracts.
• Managing the sequence of MEP works and schedules proposed by consultant and contractors with project scheduler.
• Scheduling of design reviews at all gateways and control points.
• Organising and managing technical review team resources and input.
• Overseeing the billing, BOQ, and design.
• Being able to anticipate in advance clash detection of services.
• Guiding site for execution, sequentially with strict control on quality and safety norms.
• Managing and directing multiple contractors and consultants engaged on a high-profile project at various stages of works.
• Monitoring and reporting on the progress of works. Being able to conclude with consultant drawings and designs as per DBR.
• Aiding in establishing and running suitable governance to oversee and take decisions on the company’s position, escalating risks and issues through existing company governance.
• Supporting in managing and developing resources across organisational functions, ensuring knowledge and competence is maintained to deliver business objectives.
• Contributing to the resolution of technical issues on projects and providing technical guidance to other team members, such as technicians, junior engineers, and apprentices.
• Project management duties will include co-ordination of a wide range of discipline inputs; monitoring and protecting our client relationships; planning and programming; commercial management; and presenting projects for audit.
• Having strong background in managing, accounting for and assessing risk with an understanding of risk identification and management.
• Working in collaboration with other work packages to ensure the integrity of the overall programme schedule and facilitate meetings as required.
• Management within an integrated client/consultant team organization.
• You have a relevant degree qualification, master’s preferred.
• You will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• Experience in delivering similar type of high-end luxury hospitality and high-rise buildings and/or apartments is a good to have but not a must.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|
Project Director - PMC
Senior Project Manager
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Senior Construction Manager – Civil/MEP
Red Sea Global (RSG)