Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Project Manager - Sustainability & Environment to join our award winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This critical role will be responsible for spearheading the growth of our business within Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and bring energy, drive and passion to their work and be able to build on the success of our existing team demonstrating extensive experience in bringing in new work and exploring opportunities in other markets.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Clear vision of opportunities and target markets whilst also expanding into new business lines.
- This will involve providing assistance with the delivery of existing projects in KSA and the MENA region, liaising with existing clients and identifying future opportunities within KSA.
- Identification of opportunities and prioritization of the tailored approach to delivery.
- Proposal writing, nurturing key clients and the identification of opportunities in other markets.
- Regular attendance at marketing events/conferences to build a network of relationships to assist in the growth of the business.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate his/her ability to grow a large database of contacts of professional networks and be comfortable with networking and public speaking at large events.
- Technical background in sustainability, environment, or waste management applications.
- Proven business development track record and the ability to demonstrate past achievement in this regard.
- Ability to be flexible with travel throughout the Middle East and working hours as required.
- Ability to liaise with Government departments, relevant to sustainability, environmental and waste management opportunities.
- Assisting in the preparation or contribution to bid proposals for the Sustainability, Environmental and Waste Department, and for cross discipline bids managed by Project Managers within other KEO Divisions.
- Delivering technical presentations to clients with limited support or as part of a larger KEO initiative.
- Working directly on design deliverables including technical reports and technical presentations.
- Ensuring quality control, quality assurance, submittal protocols and document flow procedures are followed and are successfully implemented.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years' career experience partnered with a BEng/MSc
- Environmental Engineering/Architecture/ Waste Management/Construction Management .
- Preference will be given to candidates with qualifications in Sustainable Certification Systems (LEED AP/BREEAM/ etc) and whom have professional chartered membership(s).
- Bilingual communication skills in Arabic will be viewed favourably.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.